9/12/16

The 5 F's -Fashion, Fun, Food, Family and Fitness Sept 3-10




Better late than never right?

This was suppose to be complete on Friday but, you know how it goes.

Fashion - I have got fall on the brain, from fall cleaning (spring cleaning), fall organizing to fall fashion. This post  from WHOWHATWEAR has the perfect checklist for all things needed for fall. Thank-you WHOWHATWEAR.

Fun - Went to see Dolly Parton at the Molson Ampitheartre with my bestie. It was everything I wanted and more. She is a great singer and storyteller, it felt like you were at a campfire and your grandma was telling you stories about how she grew up, it was so magical. The picture above is from the night. We were way to far from Dolly to even get a picture and my phone died anyway.

Food - This savory pie from Haylie Duff has got me like 'whoa'. It is on my fall cooking list.

Family - A post about screen worthy sites for Toddlers

Fitness - I did a pilates video this week end and it was perfect do-able and challenging I get very discouraged when a workout is too hard or not hard enough. LOL Goldilocks what's up !?!?. Now I am inspired to maybe do the same tonight, maybe. This workout has most the exercises I did that were on the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment