2/17/17

Spring/Summer 2017: The Apron Dress

Mothers Day Weekend Notes

The end of summer last yer I saw the above image on Mother Mag and since, I have longed for a dress just like. I love that the front is quite typical  but then you turn around and  the whole back is being exposed in this sexy not super sexy way. Here is some more inspiration.

sunroomaustin.com | Black Traveling Pinafore Dress - Electric Feathers:
Photo Credit 



Donna Karan | LBV ♥✤ Grey layered maxi with a dipped hem and crossover back detail:
Photo Credit


UrbanOutfitters.com: Awesome stuff for you & your space:








Butterick 6610 Misses Dress Pattern - Dress, below mid-knee or below mid-calf, has close-fitting bodice with straps (criss-cross in back), inset:



vintage 1940s blue striped seersucker pinafore dress - Click Image to Close:









Have I inspired you? Would you wear this dress? Let me know your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment